Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just trying to help!!

Okie Dokie, I had an appt. with Laura this morning and told what's new in my life and she gave me some numbers and ideas to help. So I just talked to AADAC about their PChad program. Scary is what the hell it is. I am very leary about going to those extreme lengths to stop my son from having a Hell life story to live. However as I sit here typing Jord just phoned and from a new number I don't know. Said he is just at the mall with his freind Chantel whom he's known for a long time. Hmmmm. Never heard of her. Sounded like a lie. He said he had to go cuz Chantel didn't have many minutes on her phone and that he would be home at 10:30pm!! Hahaha. I said no, you will be home for supper. He said ok i'll be home at 6:30pm and hung up. Funny isn't it that just last night we talked very clearly about his curfew being at 10:00pm on school nights no matter what and that I did not want to hear a single word or bribe or con job about it ever being different. He said 10:30 pm just now. My Lord I need your help and I need your arms to hold me tight right now because I feel like I am going to lose it. Talking to the AADAC lady Jennifer just minutes ago I told her that things were really not that bad right now and that I would have to wait and see. I mentioned to her that I was probably just being a freak and predicting his future when he may never do anything so drastic again. My gut is churning at this very second after the call from Jordan because he 'sounded' like he was up to something. Something like drinking or getting ready to go drinking or he would not have tried to pull off the 'I'll be home at 10:30' Scam. Ok. Ok. Don't get ahead of yourself here girl. Have some faith. In him and in God that God will keep his loving and protective arms around your baby and also that God is in my son's heart right now.

No comments: