Monday, March 26, 2007

Calm, cool weekend

The weekend is over and nothing happened! With him. He stayed home most of the weekend and as sad as it is to say: I am glad that that little #$%$##@ has lost interest in him. As funny as he is drunk she seems to have moved on to sicker things. My sister was telling me she 'heard' that that little girl is into ecstacy and crack too. I told Jordan this and he said he's had lots of opportunities to try and and he 'will never do that'. I had to point out to him that he said he would never drink either! Well our trust is building again with each other and I just keep giving him more and more love. I know that Love is no cure for anything but I also know that it can help heal too. He wouldn't get up this morning as usual. I know that that is a perfectly normal teenage thing and even an adult thing. I have been having a hell of a time getting up myself these days due to not being able to sleep and maybe too because my Alby is not here who usually wakes me up each day.

No comments: